Just inside the front door of the church stands a huge font which is thought to be part of a Roman column. The organ was originally built by Charles Brindley in 1849, but little now remains from that date. The knave is furnished with box pews, the pulpit is Jacobean and the altar rails are dated 1637.*
*From The Churches Conservation Trust guide book.