Who sees all beings in his own self, and his self in all beings, loses all fear.

Isa Upanishad

Beauty in the Garden

18 Comments CherryPie on Apr 2nd 2017

18 Responses to “Cherie’s Place – Thought for the Week”

1. Ayush says:

i think that is very appropriate and correct thought – makes sense to me. And a nice image to go with it

2. Amfortas says:

The Creator – the One who said, “I Am who Am” – put Himself into us. We catch glimpses of Him in His creation.

3. lisl says:

You were quick to catch that little hoverfly too, Cherie

4. shabana says:

He reflects through them who choose to stay at his side ,who choose to call for him while they breathe .
    And who through them he choose to reflect himself they are Free souls!
    free from all worldly miseries and needs ,they can stay happy with nothing because this nothing is something more than everything to them.
    Happy life my dear friend!

5. Alan says:

A fine capture with some good textures in the petals. The fly is a bonus.

6. ....peter:) says:

beautiful spring blossoms and a bee coming to spread the love Cherie…. peter:)

7. Hmm… Sounds like something President Trump would usually say? ;)

8. Altean says:

Greetings, my friend.

You asked me a question a long time ago.

I could not answer and still can’t.

I have researched many things.

Concerning war, which was part of your question—- this link is very informative.

A wander down the rabbit hole is also revealed here.

The development of advanced Scalar weapons, which I believe you understand at basics, is very advanced in certain nations. The technologies have also been used in the medical fields, with very good results. In many fields they make big pharma obsolete.

There is a post-script developing, in international dicussions ongoing, concerning the second link.
    If the facts are found to relate to that link then – - – bingo.

Later.

Nice to spak to you again. :-)

• CherryPie says:

It is nice to hear from you :-)

Interesting links (as always), Thank you.

And the advanced technologies should be used for the benefit of mankind, not for money seeking power ‘of a few’.

I hope you are well :-)

9. Altean says:

I’m very well thank you.

And yourself?

Here is another link you may find interesting.

It relates to evidence for Long Planned Wars, by western powers, working together with global business leaders.

Note the main players, and the forum.
    Note the NATO engineers involvement.
    Note the 6M tonnes of cement would require 30M tonnes of aggregate to form the concrete, and probably steel reinforcing bars of 1m tonnes. This quantity of materials would have been visible from space by all nations with orbiting Sats.

YET TOTAL MSM SILENCE ! !
    We are a sick species.

Have a good weekend, Cherie.