This weeks theme is an obvious choice for this time of year with February 14th the date for love, just around the corner.
But what is love and what does it mean?
Here are some thoughts from some inspirational people:
- When one has fully entered the realm of love, the world – no matter how imperfect – becomes rich and beautiful – it consists solely of opportunities for love.
- Take away love and our earth is a tomb.
- The law of love could be best understood and learned through little children.
- Whether humanity will consciously follow the law of love, I do not know. But that need not disturb me. the law will work just as the law of gravitation works whether we accept it or not.
- Love draws forth love.
- As love grows in you, beauty grows too. For love is the beauty of the soul.
So what do you think love is?
PS: The ‘Hearts’ gallery can be found here.